BEWARE OF SCAMMERS Our official email is ONLY: info@StudyWorkLiveMigrateCanada.com
Signed in as:
1. How is the consultation delivered?
The consultation is done via Zoom.
2. How do I prepare for the consultation?
Before your consultation, you will receive the consultation contract that must be completed at least 48 hours before your consultation.
At the time of the consultation:
3. What happens If I am late for my consultation?
We ask that you inform us as soon as possible via email. We will only wait for you for 15 minutes. The time missed will not be compensated as the RCIC needs to attend to the next appointment.
4. What If I need to re-schedule my consultation?
You can re-schedule your consultation through the confirmation email received, it should be done at least 48 hours before the scheduled consultation time.
5. Can I cancel my consultation?
You can cancel your consultation at least 48 hours before the scheduled time. An administration fee of CAD $50.00 will be deducted and the rest will be refunded. Cancellations made after 48 hours, will not receive any refund.
6. Is the consultation fee credited if I avail the visa assistance service (full representation)?
Yes, the cost of the consultation will be deducted from the balance of professional fees should you wish to proceed within the next 15 calendar days, but it is NOT transferable.
7. What happens If I have more questions after the 60 minute consultation?
You have the option to avail the visa assistance service or pay for a second consultation.
8. Can I invite another person to my consultation?
In some instances, attendees other than the people who signed the consultation agreement can be accommodated to join the consultation session (e.g. translators, parent of a minor etc). This can be discussed further depending on the nature of the situation.
9. What information should I have handy during the consultation?
You will receive the consultation contract as well as a questionnaire. You can also send us a copy of your CV/resume. For consultation with regards to refusal, please send us a copy of your refusal letter and GCMS notes if available. Please send it at least 24 hours before your appointment.
10. What is not included in consultation services?
Consultation services does not include checklist, forms and document review.
***Upon booking a consultation through this website, you hereby confirm and agree to all the conditions set in the consultation agreement and consultation guidelines above.
Study Permit Application
Study Permit Extension
Intra Company Transfer
Work Permit Extensions
Step 1: Profile Creation
Step 2: Post ITA Submission
Provincial Nominee Program
TRV (Tourist Visa)
Tourist Visa Extensions